<---- Please note other links on menu at left
Online Portals for Parents, Students and Families
Supports for Parents and Families
- The 4:12 Group: Support Group for Families Dealing with Addiction
- Families with loved ones dealing with addiction have a new group to rely on for support. Started by 2 mothers whose sons were struggling with substance abuse, the 4:12 Group as it is now known, was formed. The group offers a wealth of information to share from personal experiences, which range from what signs to look for if you suspect that someone is using, to where to go for help.
- According to the founder of the 4:12 Group, "One of the biggest myths about drug abuse among young adolescence is that if parents cared about their children, they wouldn't do drugs. This is absolutely not true. Genetic predisposition, bullying, over medication by doctors and peer pressure are all reasons that kids succumb."
- The group meets every Monday night at 7:00 at Bethel United Methodist Church, 215 Whistler Street, Hollsopple, PA.
- Anyone is welcome to attend. Families dealing with this very real issue in our community can find support.
Annual Notifications and Policies