Employment Opportunities - WHSD is an EOE
Openings for the 2019/2020 school year:
The Westmont Hilltop School District is seeking applications for the position of Business Manager. This is a full-time, Act 93 position. Manages, supervises, and performs required duties in the following areas:
Auditing, Child Accounting, Cash Management and Investments, Debt Service and Capital Fund, Financial Accounting and Reporting, Financial Planning and Budgeting, Food Service Operations, Human Resources, Insurance/Risk Management, Maintenance of Facilities, Negotiations, Business Office Management, Operation of Facilities, Payroll Accounting, Personnel Management, Pupil Transportation, Purchasing and Supply, Real Estate and Fixed Assets, School and Community Relations, and Tax Administration
Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting or other related field with a Master’s degree preferred. Experience in school finance or governmental accounting is also preferred. Send completed resume, references, transcripts, and current clearances to Thomas Mitchell, Acting Superintendent, 222 Fair Oaks Drive, Johnstown, PA 15905. Salary commensurate with experience. Deadline: June 3, 2019.
-Is seeking an Long Term ELA teacher (approx. September 12, 2019 through approx. March 23, 2020)
Please contact Mrs. Lynn Clement, Jr/Sr High School Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org) to express interest and to send your employment packet.
Deadline: August 1, 2019
- Robotics Advisor, Westytek: Send a letter of interest to Mrs. Lynn Clement (email@example.com) to express interest.
- Head Hockey Coach (grades 5 – 8): Send a letter of interest to Mr. Tom Callihan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Girls Varsity Assistant/Head JV Basketball: Send a letter of interest to Mr. Tom Callihan (email@example.com)
-Is seeking two (2) anticipated Americorps teachers. For more information, please contact Amy Brown, Director of Curriculum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's in an application packet?
- Letter of Interest
- Standard PA Standard Teacher's application
- valid PA Teaching Certificate
- College Transcripts & Praxis scores
- 3 letters of reference
- Current clearances (Acts 34, 114, 151, 168 & PDE 6004)
- Copy of recent Act 126 training certificate
- PA teachers application (link below)
- a copy of your PA certificate
- Copy of transcripts
- Health screening & TB test form (must be within 1 year of application date)
- Federal Act 114 (code 1KG6XN)
- PDE 6004 (link below)
- Act 168 (link below) to be sent to past employers