Dr. Williams used his entry plan to guide his transition to Westmont Hilltop. The entry plan addressed the following goals:
Phase I – First to Fifth Month (Nov. 2016 - March 2017)
- Build positive working relationship with the School Board.
- Learn and understand the school/community culture and issues.
- Identify areas for improvement in student achievement.
Phase II – Sixth through Twelfth Month. (April 2017 - October 2017)
- As a team, construct a plan to improve student achievement.
- Foster cooperation with bargaining units.
: Pursuant to Act 141 of the Pennsylvania School Code enacted in 2012, the Superintendent successfully achieved the mutually agreed upon goals in his contract for the 2016-2017 School Year ending on June 30, 2017. The Board's evaluation may be found here