DRIVER EDUCATION - BRANT'S DRIVING SCHOOL
Theory and Behind-the-Wheel Instruction for any student in grades 9-12
Automobile Schedule – as scheduled by the instructor on an individual basis
Students must have a permit or license in order to start the driving portion of the program.
- Students can enroll on the date of their 16th birthday.
- Students are permitted to be enrolled in both the classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction at the same time.
- Behind-the-wheel lessons will be scheduled according to the student's availability. Evenings and weekends may be available.
- If you are a Grade 12 student and have not completed the driving portion yet, you can still sign up and must complete all 6 hours of driving prior to June 30, 2012.
- The school district does not financially sponsor this program.
- The student will be responsible for all costs of the training.
- Payment will be required at the first lesson/prior to registration and can be in the form of check (payable to Brant's Driving School), cash or credit card (VISA or MasterCard).