Enrollment and Registration
Registration or Enrollment
Students may be enrolled at the school district at any time, and parents are urged to enroll their children as soon as possible after arrival in the area. All mid-year registrations are completed at their perspective schools indicated below. Annual kindergarten registration takes place at the Elementary School. Please contact the school for dates and times.
Kindergarten RegistrationChildren registering for kindergarten must be at least five years old by September 1 of that school year. It is not necessary for the child you are registering to be with you during registration. Kindergarten screening will be held at a later date. Information regarding screening will be provided at registration.
Please bring the following documentation.
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's social security card
- Child's immunization records
- Parent/guardian's driver's license or some other proof of residency
Please call 255-8707 with any questions.
Westmont Hilltop Elementary School (Grades K-6)
827 Diamond Blvd
Westmont Hilltop High School (Grades: 7-12)
200 Fair Oaks Drive
To register, families must provide the following...
- Proof of birth date
- Record of updated immunizations
- Proof of residency, which may include utility bills, lease agreements, or a mortgage contract.
- All student demographic information, to include SSN and other indentifiers.