Online Portals for Parents, Students and Families
MySchoolBucks.com (balances and/or payments)
- There is a flat $2 fee for each transaction in mySchoolBucks
- mySchoolBucks is an external financial institution, not controlled by the WHSD.
- Support is available M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM EST by calling
- For other questions, please contact the WHSD Technology Office @ 814-255-8740
- After account setup, there are Windows 7/8 gadgets as well as iOS/Android apps available for account management.
The Cambria County Health and Welfare Council - a network of human service agencies and professionals in Cambria County Pennsylvania committed to improving the quality of life for at risk and vulnerable populations.
CHIP Covers PA Kids(free children's health insurance provided by Commonwealth of PA)
Supports for Parents and Families
- Families with loved ones dealing with addiction have a new group to rely on for support. Started by 2 mothers whose sons were struggling with substance abuse, the 4:12 Group as it is now known, was formed. The group offers a wealth of information to share from personal experiences, which range from what signs to look for if you suspect that someone is using, to where to go for help.
- According to the founder of the 4:12 Group, "One of the biggest myths about drug abuse among young adolescence is that if parents cared about their children, they wouldn't do drugs. This is absolutely not true. Genetic predisposition, bullying, over medication by doctors and peer pressure are all reasons that kids succumb."
- The group meets every Monday night at 7:00 at Bethel United Methodist Church, 215 Whistler Street, Hollsopple, PA.
- Anyone is welcome to attend. Families dealing with this very real issue in our community can find support.
Annual Notifications and Policies
Acceptable Use of Internet, Computers and Network Resources (Search for Policy 815)