Below is the plan to begin summer workouts for athletes.
- Anyone who is sick must stay home.
- All participants will complete a verbal health screening prior to beginning practice.
- All participants will practice healthy hygiene practices.
- Social distancing will be encouraged by increased spacing, small groups, and limited mixing between groups.
- No use of locker rooms except for one bathroom in the gym lobby. Entrances to the gym lobby and gym will be limited to one doorway. No roaming the hallways inside. Stay in the designated area.
- All Participants will take all equipment home daily for cleaning and disinfecting before returning to practice.
- Athletes must bring their own water bottle already filled. No use of water fountains.
- All school district equipment used at practice must be disinfected after each session by the Coaches.
- No Handshakes, celebrations, high fives, fist/elbow bumps, chest bumps, hugging, etc.
- Participants who may be at a higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19 due to underlying medical conditions should communicate individual health needs with their coach.
- All summer activities are voluntary.
Please complete the WHSD Summer Workout Waiver prior to the first activity.